As a mentor, having a complete Codementor profile is important to ensure that you're broadcasted relevant help requests from users. Also, it will help interested users have a clear understanding of your experience and skills, so that they can decide whether to work with you.
Below are steps we recommend you follow when completing your Codementor profile.
- Add a picture to your profile. This will help users trust you.
- Make sure that the 'About' section provides a short and compelling summary of your experience and interests.
- Connect your LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github accounts.
- Add an expertise section for all of your relevant skills.
- For each expertise section, make sure to add at least 2-3 sentences describing your background.
Here is an example of a good Codementor profile.