Having a complete Codementor profile is important to ensure that you're exposed to relevant opportunities on Codementor (mentoring help requests or/and CodementorX freelancing jobs). It will also help interested users and clients have a clear understanding of your experience and skills when deciding whether they'd like to work with you.
Below are steps we recommend you follow when completing your Codementor profile:
- Add a picture to your profile. This will help users and clients trust you.
- Make sure that the 'About' section provides a short and compelling summary of your experience and interests.
- Connect your social accounts - LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github.
- Add expertise sections for all of your relevant skills.
- For each expertise section, make sure to add at least 2-3 sentences describing your background, as well as 2-3 relevant tags.
Here is an example of a good Codementor profile.