Session do's & don'ts for mentors
- Make sure to set up a stable internet environment before starting any session.
- Make sure you confirm your rate with the mentee before starting a session.
- Make sure you review our mentor guidelines here.
- Miss or be late to your scheduled sessions.
- Use unstable internet connection, such as your mobile phone's internet as a connection tool, during your sessions.
- Ask or solicit clients to pay you through Third-Party Platforms. If our system detects this sort of behavior, you will be banned. Instead, users can pay you for freelance jobs or have them start a paid session (clients should send you a direct payment mainly for tipping or providing more payment through the chatbox.
For more information, please refer to our Terms of Service.